Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., The BPA EyeQ Services, APIs
General Terms and Conditions
The following rules and terms reflect an agreement between the user and the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. Apart from a list of conditions that is applicable for all the general services, you can also find a list of all the terms that is to be followed in case of specific services, any charges that might be applied to any of the services and in that case - how to make the relevant payments and the rights of Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. to publish any documentations and similar content matter that may be associated to any of the services provided by the company.
Requesting for an ID for Application or signing up for any kind of software related to the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., it should be clear that you are willingly agreeing to all the following conditions and terms and will also be accepting any changes that may occur to these rules of use in the future. In case you are agreeing to the terms on behalf of an entirely separate legal group, company or agency, it would be taken for granted that you have the full authority to make decisions on behalf of that company or legal agency. In case you do not hold the authoritative position in the company on behalf of whom you are agreeing to the following conditions and terms, it would be advisable that you do not apply for the ID for Application using that company/agency's name. Furthermore, you are not advised to go forward and make use of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., if you are not comfortable with any of the conditions listed below. HENCE, DO NOT USE THE API OR COMPLETE AND SUBMIT YOUR REGISTRATION, IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ONE OR MORE OF THE TERMS LISTED BELOW.
The only changes that can be made to these terms and conditions are by none other than the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. Immediately after the details of the modification, if and when it happens, has been notified via a post to you, you shall have to abide by the new set of terms. At any given time, if the modification is not acceptable by you, the only way out is to cease any further usage of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. If you continue using the services, in spite of the fact that the terms have been renewed, it would infallibly mean that you have no objections to the modifications made in the conditions of usage of the services.
- After agreeing to all the following terms, you will be assigned by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., a unique license that cannot be transferred or assigned by you to a second person. This license grants you the permission to enjoy all the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. without having to pay any sort of royalty to the company. This license does not approve of commercial distribution of any URLs created by you and is only for your personal usage only. This license only extends to the services associated and provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., itself and not to the services that you may come up with or some software that you might be using which does not have anything to do with this company.
- During the period of time that you use the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., the company reserves full rights to advertise the fact that you make use of the company's services along with any trademarks or logos that might belong to you.
- The license also denotes the fact that you are allowed to misuse it for any purpose such as using it to claim that you own any of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. You are also to refrain from trying to sell or transmit any of the services that you have the privilege using under the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. In case you have the desire to be a distributor of any of the services provided by the company, you have to gain the approval, in writing, of the company before you can do so.
- The Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has created the iFrame to display any and all of the results that show up in the search boxes that shall be created by you. Every right to all the content plus any marking or brand names that shows up in your search results belongs solely to Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. If you disagree with this format of display, do not go ahead with your registration.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. also has the full rights to publish advertisements associated with any and every result that the services incur. Other than the determination of which kind of results shall be regarded as paid results will solely depend on the company.
- All the essential instruction must be followed in the procedure of the generation of an ID for Application. You can be the owner of not more than a single ID. It is essential that you provide accurate personal information like your contact number, details of identification and other information as required during the registration process. It is an illegal act to use any sort of software or adopt other means to create multiple versions of your Application ID. Once your account is generated, you would be held responsible for all the activities occurring under your account (even if some third party is using your account). You are not supposed to let anyone else borrow your ID for Application and nor share your private unique key. If you have created some software that is intended for commercial usage, you have to make sure that: 1) only your ID for Application must be used to access every phase of your software; 2) no other person is liable to access or discover your ID under any circumstances; 3) allowing another person to reorganize or copy your account details in such a way that might risk exposing your ID for Application is not permitted.
- Any information required from time to time by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. in association to maintaining your account shall be provided by you as soon as possible. Such information helps the company to be certain of the fact that you are in full compliance to the then rules and regulations mentioned the terms of usage. Under such instances of verification the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is also liable to gain full control of your account administration.
- If you notice any unauthorized activity in your administrative section of your account, it is your duty to immediately inform the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. The company will look into your report and may demand your full co-operation when it takes due action.
- If you sign up for hosting the search box among other activities in your Offering, the iFrame shall be automatically put up as an integral part of your Offering. The iFrame shall be so prominent that it would at least take up 70% of your provided screen space. You also would not be allowed to display any content matter within the space given between the iFrame and search box.
- Once a search has been initiated on your Offering, you cannot use other means to display results other than the search box. The results derived during the usage of the search box are not to be copy pasted anywhere else. Every Query must essentially bear root to none other than the iFrame located in your Offering.
- The results derived via search box shall be displayed along with other relevant content and iFrame on the second webpage that comes up after a Query is completed. The results shall never be cached.
- Every time a query is forwarded to Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., additional information like your complete protocol address, the agent of the user, individualized tag bearing URL or cookie (if any), the serveURL, information that Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., might need it publishing advertisements and so on. The same rules apply for the times when paid results have been clicked.
Must Follow Boundaries
- If you attempt to share, distribute, sell or transfer the rights of your license, all your privileges of using the services as well as the Offering will be terminated. You are also not allowed to attempt the usage of your Offering when you are using any websites or platforms runs by someone else, where you might need to reveal your unique ID in front of a third party.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has always maintained a fixed limit of queries for each user when he/she is using its services. Under the circumstances, where a user goes beyond the assigned number of queries for any specific service, Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is liable to take the necessary measures to terminate or temporarily suspend the user's privileges of using the service. These limitations can be subjected to change in due time as the company sees fit. If you try and violate any suspension that has been put on you by the company, you account will be immediately terminated.
- You do not possess any power to permit other groups or parties to violate the services, policies or other terms and regulations that are associated with the services provided by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. Any attempts made by you to alter the engineering behind the running of any section associated with the results and services provided by the company will be regarded as illegal as well as a punishable offense. You will also be held equally responsible if you try to interfere in any manner with the sources of data pertaining to the results and services associated to any other user that may incur the alteration of any vital individual information. The use of services in order to extract, scrape or aggregate any of the products carrying the personal branding of Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., will be considered illegal.
- No third party can be hired or allowed to modify the characters or terminologies of any of the query which belongs to the user.
- Such activities are prohibited that can hinder the purpose and function of the Search Box. Obstructing the entire view of the iFrame by means of setting up extra-large banners and pop-up boxes as well as filtering or restricting the natural display of the results will be considered a violation of the regulations.
- The paid data-bases with are market-specific or product-specific cannot be accessed, unless you possess the approval of Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc.
- You are not to redirect user-traffic from an Offering to a second Offering, both of which are administered by you (especially, where the main content of the webpage are paid results).
- You are also prohibited from trying to install a foreign program onto a user's PC, using the services provided by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., without first gaining the consent of the user.
- The space between the iFrame and Search Box should be empty. Any display of personal advertisements will not be entertained.
Restrictions on Offerings
- You are not permitted, nor can you hire a third party to put up on your Offering or share products, information or items that in anyway deals with adware, spyware or any other programs that poses a threat to the security of the services provided by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. Any attempts to malign the copyright protection laws, deliberately forge replicas of the company's personalized products and services, post information and other written materials (including racial comments) that may lead to the general suffering of mankind, give rise to the terrorist activities, rebellious and violent behavior, or threats are prohibited. Furthermore, any promotion or mention of items that have been manufactured out of plant or animal species that have been pre-declared as rare is not allowed. Inviting hackers to use surveillance or interception goods to compromise the authenticity of the company's services is not allowed. Attempting to sell products associated with tobacco, illegal drugs, cigarettes or unlicensed medical equipment will not be entertained. Other than that, you also cannot promote or provide any information regarding products that have been obtained by illegal means, such as theft, materials that are not approved by the state, information or visual samples of prostitution, pornography involving the underage, dissected human parts, inflammatory products such as explosives and fireworks that may prove to be health-hazardous will also be considered as a violation of the regulations. Dealing in stock exchange and other trades for which you do not possess the desired license, displaying of gambling related products and information, attempting to share air-tickets that cannot be legally transferred, monitory transactions, giving out loans and credits, materials containing content that demands a fee when someone tries to read it, selling food stuff that does not come in a box or well-labeled package and dangerous weaponry is not allowed.
- Promoting other unauthorized services, or posing spam or engaging in unlicensed marketing anywhere in the offering would be considered illegal.
- Assisting or authorizing the distribution of malware or other website viruses containing data that is intended to cause harm to any hardware or software will not be entertained.
- You cannot display activities that make you responsible for the destruction of another person's property or life. It is important that you remember that the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is not intended to pertain toward any sort of life-saving functions or other similar delicate purposes, the failure at which may cause one being brutally injured, sustain damage to personal property or even death. If you decide to engage in such activities, Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. cannot be held responsible in any way.
- You also cannot perform activities via the services that have the capability to misuse or diminish the rights associated to a third party.
- Some of the items such as some unique algorithms, rare software and other restricted data cannot be exported without the necessary authorization and approval. Any attempts to sell or transport these products using the services provided by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. may cause in the termination of your account.
- The kind of content or information that you decide to display on your Offering is wholly your choice and Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. can in no way be held responsible for any of the activities that you perform using the services provided by the company. Even the results implemented on your Offering are entirely your responsibility.
- How you maintain, operate and let your Offering grow and develop is in full accordance to your choice and Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. cannot be held responsible.
- If any of the contents or information displayed on your Offering is in anyway inappropriate or unauthentic, you will be held solely responsible for it.
- If the API calls made to Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. violates the above regulations in anyway, you are responsible.
- If the displayed matter in your Offering is not in compliance with the pre-determined laws as well as the administrative rules and business policies, your account may be face temporary or permanent termination.
- Under the section 512 of the Copyright Act associated with the Digital Millennium, you might be asked to remove or take down certain portions of the content displayed on your Offering at any given point of time by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., and in these circumstances, it will be your responsibility to ensure that it is done ASAP.
- You will be held wholly responsible when users and customers found to complain against any content that has been put up in your Offering. Resolving their complaints would be solely your responsibility too.
- You have to ensure that your unique license always remains active and up-to-date at all times. Guarding your license so that it cannot be copying by any means by a second person is also entirely your responsibility. This rule applies also to any software that belongs to you and the services that you have been running.
- If you decide to disclose any information related to your Offering or personal account to anyone, including any government agent for any legal procedures, only you and not Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. will be held responsible for the actions. Even the costs incurred during such ongoing processes or other requests will be your responsibility. When you reply or react to such requests, it is of utmost importance that you are in complete compliance with all the regulations applied to the nation, state, locale as well as any foreign laws (if applicable).
Suspension of Your Privileges
- Due to any occurrences of unplanned system failures or power cuts, you may face temporary suspension of your service provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. at any given point of time. These are service downtimes that may take place without any prior notifications due to factors like disasters caused by natural forces, riots, war, disastrous explosions, government ordered activities or some sudden disruptions of internet connection.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. reserves the full rights to suspend one or more of the services that it provides to you, for any reason that the company sees fit and such suspensions may extend to any duration of time. The reasons behind such suspensions may be because: 1) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has notified of a certain amount of downtime because it is performing some modifications to one or more services, 2) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. notifies that the system is under attack from some foreign entity that may harm one or more of its services including your Offering and cannot be protected if the concerned portion or all of the services have been suspended for a limited time span. 3) You have violated one or more of the regulatory conditions or statutory laws that compels the company to deny you any further usage of the services provided by it. 4) You attempt to perform hacking activities in the quest to break the inert mechanisms of any of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., that poses a threat to the services themselves or the services provided to a third party or some different user or tries to disclose their private information, and the company is compelled to take some severe measures. 5) You attempt to disrupt or interfere with the provision of the services. 6) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has been by any discreet method, able to retrieve some evidence that supports the idea that you might be posing any kind of risk to the services provided by the company. 7) Although you have been aware of kind of results that cannot be displayed by you and yet you have attempted to display them. 8) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is notified via any source that the services provided by the company is being used by you for some illegal purpose or for performing some activities that may incur the violation of the rights of a third party. 9) You are actually or giving the impression of violating any of the terms and regulations mentioned earlier by your activities.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. cannot be held responsible if you incur any losses of data or alleged profit that you undergo during the entire time span when the services provided by the company has been suspended or during downtime due to any of the above reasons. You are wholly responsible for any extra charges that you might have to pay in order to reuse any of the services provided by the company during or after the suspension period.
- You can and will be asked to attribute time and again by the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. in the manner that the company sees fit with regard to any of the guidelines mentioned above.
- You can only publicly announce a statement or give any press interviews regarding the rules and regulations issued to you by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. if you already have the prior approval of the company. The Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc., however, is entirely liable to mention you as one of the many enlisted users of the BPA EYEQ services provided by the company.
- It must be clear to you that although the Offering that you are using might be one of the many services that Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. provides you, it does not essentially mean that the company is under any kind of legal obligation to endorse or certify any of the information or content that may be under display in your Offering.
Any Relevant Charges and Compensations
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is entirely liable to charge certain fixed payments for some specific kinds of services. You will be notified of the kind of charges that the company decides to impose prior to date that you start receiving the relevant paid services. You can only use items from a third party if Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. sufficiently approves the relevance that the products have with your Offering or at least complies with the conditions and terms mentioned above.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. does not provide any guarantee as such that just because your Offering is being presently approved, that it would also be approved in the future, i.e. stay eligible where compensation is concerned. At any given point of time, Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. may declare your Offering as ineligible for any further compensation.
- When it comes to paid results, your compensation will vary in accordance to the times you click on them, the ongoing market rates and the amount of traffic pressure and Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. reserves the right to have the final say in such cases. In the cases where you have not followed the above rules and regulations to the toe, the company has every right to deny any payments to you.
- You will be paid within 45 days from last date of the month in which the results which are paid appear on your Offering. Even if your advertisers make their payments in any other currency, you will still receive your payments in US dollars. Is any prior case of overpayments, Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has the full rights to deduct from your payments which are due. If the company had to payback any of the advertisers on behalf of you, you will be obliged to pay the same amount back to the company within 30 days of notifying you. All the revenues that the services generate will belong to no one else than Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc.
- If you fail to provide every essential information request by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. with regard to the compensations within the given time limit, the company has the full rights to deny any payments to you.
- If the personal information such as your contact information as well as your address is incorrectly mentioned in your account details, you may end up not receiving your compensations. If the company ends up paying any extra charges like bank fees or refund penalties, the amount spend by the company will be automatically deducted from your future payments. You are responsible for the payment of any additional taxes imposed by the government for the services used by you. The payment structure can be subjected to alteration at any given point of time by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. and if you disagree with the available payment structure at any given point of time, you have to let the company know within 30 days of the new structure being effective.
- All the payments that are to be made under the above mentioned regulations are for your unique usage only and thus, cannot be transferred to any third party at any given point of time.
Rights and Ownership
- Any information or details exchanged between you and the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. via documentation, results or by any other means, regarding your usage of the company's services, anything related to results, any of the works related between you or any third party that may have some relation to the company or the advertisers can in no point of time be claimed by you under any circumstances for they belong only to the company.
- The regulations state that you validly indemnify and defend everything that the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. approves, along with all of its licensors, agents and employees against and from all types of liabilities, expenses, penalties, damages or judgments that may have rose out of 1) Your misuse of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. or any of the above mentioned terms; 2) Your illegal display or uninformed modification of any of the results in your Offering; 3) Any inappropriate promotion, use, selling, transfer, manufacture or development of the content or information in your Offering at any given point of time; 4) Your deliberate or unknowing breach of any of the above mentioned regulations; 5) Any misconduct displayed on your or the part of a third party under whom you might be working.
BY AGREEING TO THIS DISCLAIMER, YOU SOUNDLY AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING FACTS:
- THE USAGE OF THE SERVICES IS IN FULL ACCORDANCE TO YOUR WILL AND DISCRETION AND THE SERVICES CAN BE CONTINUED AND DISCONTINUED AS PER THEIR AVAILABILITY. THE COMPANY CANNOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF ANY KIND OF PERSONAL DAMAGES THAT ENTAIL FROM THE USAGE OF THE SERVICES.
- BOSTON PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, INC. DOES NOT APPROVE OF ANY KIND OF WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. THESE WARRANTIES MIGHT INCLUDE: 1) THE FACT YOU ARE GUARANTEED TO RECEIVE WHAT EVER REQUIREMENTS YOU MIGHT HAVE THROUGH THE INFORMATION OR RESULTS DISPLAYED THROUGH THE SERVICES; 2) YOU WOULD BE ABLE TO ENJOY UNINTERRUPTED AND ERRORLESS SERVICES; 3) ALL THE RESULTS THAT YOU RECEIVE THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL BE A 100% RELIABLE; 4) WHENEVER THERE IS ANY ERRORS IN THE SERVICES THAT YOU RECEIVE OR IN ITS ASSOCIATED SOFTWARE, IMMEDIATE RECTIFICATION WILL BE DONE BY THE COMPANY;
LIABILITY AND ITS LIMITATIONS
IT SHOULD BE EVIDENTLY MADE CLEAR TO YOU THAT BOSTON PREDICTIVE ANALYTICS, INC. CAN IN NO WAY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE IF, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES YOU INCUR ANY KIND OF DAMAGE SUCH AS LOSING GOODWILL, PROFITS, AND PERSONAL DATA ETC. THESE DAMAGES MAY BE DUE TO THE RESULT OF 1) YOU EXCESSIVE USE OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED BY THE COMPANY OR ANY INCORRECT USE OF THE SAME SERVICES; 2) THE CHARGES THAT YOU HAVE HAD TO PAY DUE TO THE PROCUREMENT OF THE SUBSTITUTE SERVICES AND GOODS; 3) ANYTHING ATALL ASSOCIATED WITH THE SERVICES.
Terms of Termination
- The commencement of all the above regulations will take place once you fully understand and agree with them, apply for an ID of application, or you are successful in your attempt to access any services or materials associated with the same. The regulations will remain valid till Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. or you yourself decide to terminate your account.
- At any given point of time you may choose to terminate this agreement due to some valid reason or absolutely no reason at all or just because it does not pertain to your convenience. Terminating ay of the services can be done by 1) Not using the service or services for more than a month; 2) shutting down your account in a way that Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. provides you with a complete closing down mechanism.
- Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is liable of terminating your usage of the services provided by the company if: 1) You are found to be in violation of any of the terms mentioned in this agreement; 2) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. issues a public notice that on a certain specified date, the company will be shutting down its website; 3) You are sent a written notice by the company which informs you that your usage of the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. has been terminated; 4) Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. ceases to serve you with the privilege of accessing any of its services anymore.
- It is implied that all the information that you provide during the registration is entirely authenticated.
- To be eligible to apply for this registration, you at least have to be at least 18 years or older.
- If you are signing up to receive the services as an organization, you have to make sure that you bear a license to work in the nations where you run your business. If any of your employees or agents has access to the services, it is your responsibility to ensure that they have the required authority and permission to do.
- All the terms and regulation mentioned in above reflect the entire agreement between Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. and you.
- If under any circumstances, Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. fails to ascertain any of the terms mentioned above, it does not at all imply that that term has lost its significance or it is null and void.
- For the import or export of any items via the services provided by Boston Predictive Analytics. Inc., you necessarily require approvals from all the agencies of government services that are associated with the trade and commerce.
- The transfer of any of your rights determined by this agreement is prohibited without any prior approval from Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc.
- This agreement does not denote the fact that the relationship between you and Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. is that of an employer and employee, or business partners. After you sign this agreement with the company, all your activities will be performed under individual will.
Some Essential Definitions
- The "services" referred throughout this agreement denotes the services that is provided by Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. under this particular agreement.
- In the same way the term "your offering" denotes a webpage that will be administered by you after your register for this agreement through which you can access all the services.
- The term "your content" denotes all the information and content matter that you will display on your offering.
- "Results", on the other hand, indicates the content or information that the services revert back to you in case you place a request for a query.
BPA EYEQ Search
By using Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. BPA EYEQ services provide you with a list of results that has been derived algorithmically from the internet after the user enter any query.
- You are permitted to use the BPA EYEQ services only when you agree to display the results that you obtain via the services as part of your search product on your Offering.
- A fixed pattern approved by the terms and regulation is to be followed by you while you display the results obtained from BPA EYEQ services on your Offering. If you decide to alter this pattern in anyway, the entire performance of the services can be hampered.
- You can in no way attempt to modify the ClickURL that is closely associated with the generated results.
- None of the results must be cached.
- The regulations state clearly that your responsibilities include 1) Combining any indentifying and unapproved content or links with the results; 2) the queries placed by you should be in full compliance with the above mentioned clauses.
- If you want to advertise anything on your Offering that is associated to the BPA EYEQ services in anyway, it is of vital importance that you again the prior approval of the Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. first.
BPA EYEQ Geo
All the results displayed via Boston Predictive Analytics, Inc. BPA EYEQ geo is enriched with geographical data.
- These services can only be used by you for the incorporation of results that completely comply with the above mentioned regulations into your Offering.
- You are forbidden to use these services in a manner that gives someone else the undue advantage of misusing the mass information that is displayed in the results.
- You also cannot use these services in order to commercially print and sell maps navigation maps.
- Permitting any of your users to store any of the maps displayed in the results for any future reference is not allowed.
- Linking the results that you derive from the services with any other products or items of personal use is not allowed. Neither can you use these results for personal guidance of real-life routes, tracking vehicles etc. You also cannot use these services to control the way any vehicle behaves.